Abbott is currently accepting applications for the position of Account Specialist (Pharma) in the Singapore area. We are actively seeking qualified candidates for this Full-time opportunity.
We are looking for individuals who possess strong Other skills and have a minimum of Entry level in the field. Along with technical expertise, we highly value qualities such as integrity, discipline, and a strong sense of responsibility in our potential employees.
Abbott operates within the Construction industry. If you are interested in joining our esteemed organization, we encourage you to submit your application without delay.
|Position:||Account Specialist (Pharma)|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of our trusted medicines to more people in the world’s fastest-growing countries. Our broad portfolio of high-quality and differentiated branded generic medicines reaches across multiple therapeutic areas including gastroenterology, women’s health, cardiometabolic, pain management/central nervous system, and respiratory.
Primary Job Function
- Provide healthcare professionals with medical information and outcomes regarding Abbott Solutions (product portfolio) with the aim of generating ethical prescriptions according to iSell portfolio Model.
- Execute sales actions plans, deliver sales objectives, grow Abbott’s sales at ethical channel, focusing on the priority products and developing a sustainable HCP’s preference for Abbott taking into account the commercial strategy.
- This position reports to the Sales Manager.
Territory Sales Achievement
- Ensure optimal execution of plans of action (POA), field tactics program and territory plans.
- Regularly review achievement of sales against targets and initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance is in line with objectives.
- Ensure enlistment of new product launches in Group Practice, Private Specialist and Private hospitals.
Territory Management & Business Planning
- Manage and develop the territory through proper profiling, analysis of the situation, identification of business opportunities, resource allocation, development and realization of an adapted action plan.
- Conduct SWOT analysis of market/competitors to identify territory business opportunities.
- Develop Territory Business Plan based on key objectives and allocate resources (e.g. calls, budget) for optimal sales impact.
- Able to independently organize CME events for Group Practice and Private Specialist.
- Executes business plan to ensure resources are directed to accounts and customers of greatest potential.
Customer Focus and Service
- Build strong relationship with key accounts customers and build strong key opinion leaders.
- Territory customer database and target classifications updated continuously.
- Delivers core promotional messages within approved detail aids and in line with POA.
- Understands and comply with Abbott’s Code of Conduct.
- Leverage key customer relationships to gain market intelligence and to assist successful formulary listing in Private Hospital and Group Practice.
- Timely submission of territory Monthly Reports commenting on deviations from Business Plan and intended actions to align performance with plan.
- Comprehension and use of key reports (e.g. CLM and SFDC Dashboards)
- Timely submission of product quality complaints, adverse events and medical inquiries to respective affiliate QA, PV and Medical functions accordingly standard operating procedure
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences/Pharma or related sciences preferred
- Minimum 5 years of strong sales track record preferably in pharma/healthcare industry
- Sales driven, results-oriented with a high degree of self-motivation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Abbott, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.