Welcome to our job portal, where Qxpress Pte Ltd is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Account Executive in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Sales and Business Development skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At Qxpress Pte Ltd, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $2,100 - $6,100 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Transportation, Logistics, & Supply Chain and Storage industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Qxpress Pte Ltd, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Qxpress Pte Ltd. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||Qxpress Pte Ltd|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 2.100 - SGD 6.100 per Month|
|Industry:||Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage, Transportation|
We are seeking an Accounts Executive for our Singapore Office. You should be well versed in general accounting with a minimum of 1-3 years experience in Accounts Departments. Able to perform invoicing, payments, data entry, and financial statement reconciliations, assist in costing and billings, Taxation, or audit matters. You will be required to use a proprietary Korean accounting system to communicate, read and write for both work and reporting.
As your role would cover regional duties, you will be collaborating with Finance Departments in Indonesia, Malaysia, India, and Korea for monthly reconciliations, accounting system developments, customer reports, or yearly audit matters.
- Handling of invoices, related bills or receipts from inside or outside
- Book sales, cost and expenses ledgers using ERP system
- Arrange necessary financial data through the company database system
- Assist junior Manager on the month-end closing and preparing of monthly P/L
- Assist in Compiling and submission of GST return.
- Extra works with banks or related institutions for paper works or documentation.
- Communicating with other branches (Malaysia, India, Korea,Indonesia)
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in Accounting.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting / Finance
- Proficient in MS Office. MS Excel most importantly.
- Experienced in ERP (SAP, Duzon, Etc) with fast and exact booking skills
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Diligent & Positive attitude, Fast & keen learning ability
- Preferably candidates that are able to start work within short notice will be an added advantage
- Basic Salary: starting from $2,500 depending on career
- Attendance Incentive: $200 monthly for good attendance! (No lateness or absences)
- Performance Incentive: $100 monthly depends on performance appraisal
- $10 meal allowance for overtime exceeding 2hrs
- 12 days Annual Leave per year
- Standard Sick Leave & Hospitalization & Child Care leave,Marriage leave, Paternity, Maternity, Covid19 Booster leaves
- Quarterly performance reviews with salary adjustments
Working Hours: 5 days
- Mon to Thur – 8 am to 6 pm
- Fri – 9 am to 6 pm
- Off Day – Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
Please submit your updated resume through the Apply Now link.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Qxpress Pte Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.