Welcome to our job portal, where Talon.One is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Account Executive - APAC (m/f/d) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Contract candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Sales and Business Development skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
As a company operating in the Technology & Information and Internet industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with Talon.One, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with Talon.One. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Position:||Account Executive - APAC (m/f/d)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Develop relationships and new sales opportunities within Talon.One’s global market, with focus on the APAC region.
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles, often presenting to C-level executives.
- Evangelize Talon.One’s vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Forecast accurately and support in identifying potential sales targets and expansion opportunities in new markets.
- Express great knowledge of our product and its relation to the prospects’ challenges, goals, marketing stack and technical setup.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of proven B2B sales experience of selling complex software or technology products to mid-market or enterprise companies, preferably in the APAC region
- Strong technical understanding
- Previous experience in e-commerce or B2C marketing is a plus
- Exceptional communication and social skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to be strategic as well as hands-on
- Curious, creative thinker and open-minded character with a passion for technology
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- University degree, preferably in Business or Engineering. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
WHAT WE WILL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Unlimited contracts
- Learning budget at your disposal
- Health insurance coverage for you and your family
- Home Office Allowance and reimbursement for Co-working Space
- Ready for a vacation? We offer 30 paid vacation days. Additionally, you can have a day off for your birthday, and another day if you are moving – it’s on us!
- English is our working language and we come from every corner of the world. You will love working in a diverse, cross-cultural team
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Talon.One, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.