Welcome to our job portal, where SKECHERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD is offering exciting employment opportunities for the position of Account Executive (1-Year) in the Singapore area. We are currently seeking Full-time candidates.
We are looking for individuals who possess excellent Sales and Business Development skills and have relevant Mid-Senior level in the field. Moreover, we highly value traits such as honesty, discipline, and accountability in our prospective employees.
At SKECHERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD, we offer a competitive estimated salary of approximately $1,900 - $6,500 (per Month). However, please note that the final salary offer will be determined by the company based on various factors.
As a company operating in the Wholesale Footwear industry, we provide a wide range of professional opportunities. If you are interested in exploring a rewarding career path with SKECHERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD, we encourage you to submit your application directly through our website.
Join our growing team and embark on a fulfilling career journey with SKECHERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD. Don't miss out on the chance to be part of our dynamic work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a bright future.
|Company:||SKECHERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD|
|Position:||Account Executive (1-Year)|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||SGD 1.900 - SGD 6.500 per Month|
Overall responsible for full sets of accounts, including AP, AR, GL and monthly closing tasks.
Responsible in preparing journals, maintaining fixed asset register, review / monitor prepayments, accruals and intercompany etc.
Preparing accurate and timely monthly reports – management report for entities under your charge, including bank reconciliations, balance sheet schedule
Monitoring and Reporting of daily cash-flow, ensure funds are readily available.
Inventory control including performing month-end close, conducting periodic outlets stock- take, reconciliation reports of any shortages, input of stock items in Accounts system etc.
Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses; Responsible for yearly audit and tax computation
Quarterly – prepare GST returns.
The backup cover for Finance team members during their absence.
Opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility in line with your capabilities.
Assist in ad-hoc projects/new assignments when assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting or related
- Possess minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Inventory
- Able to start work immediately
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proper time management and effective team player
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SKECHERS SINGAPORE PTE LTD, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.